MonkeyStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonkeyStory

LambChop's GM Application . MonkeyMS Rawks !

LambChop
    Forum junky

LambChop's GM Application . MonkeyMS Rawks ! Empty LambChop's GM Application . MonkeyMS Rawks !

Post by LambChop Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:19 pm

[Section 1 - Introduction]

Position you are recruiting for : Event Hoster or Hackers-Catching GM
    Full Name : Brendan Lee Zheng Rui
    In-Game Name : LambChop
    Time Zone : (GMT + 08:00)Kuala Lumpur , Singapore
    Languages spoken most often : English
    Other Languages that you might know : Chinese
    How much time you will be able to spend on the computer : At least 4 hours at weekdays and at least 7 hours on weekends unless there is something .

[Section 2 - Resume]

What makes MonkeyMS so great? : Awesome Admins,GMs,Owner,a very cute server name and very fun server to play
    Why do you want to be a GM? : To make the players feel they have choosen the correct server to play and make the server more fun to play .
    Do you have any experience? : (If you say YES, you MUST PROVIDE PROOF, otherwise it is NOT valid) : Yes,I have experience as a GM,I have been a GM in two server,

1.VeteransMS

2.CityStory
    Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuj6wyxnRLc

3.TonyMS [Current]

If yes, why did you get fired/quit? : I did not get fired nor quited.Just because the server I have been a GM has insufficent donations and needed to be closed down .
    How did you discover MonkeyMS? : Through ZezzoMS
    How will you (try to) improve MonkeyMS? : I will try to improve the server by making fun events,telling jokes to the players and help them when they need help . =)
    Will you be able to spread our server? : Yes,I will be able to spread our server

And how will you be able to? : I can tell my friends in school and those people I know who play maple to join .
    Who told you about MonkeyMS or how did you get to it? : Bernie told me in ZezzoMS

Did you tell people about it? (Perhaps number how many you told) : Yes,I told people about it,all my friends,I already recurited 7 players,3 is already playing and the other 4 is still downloading maple global.

Thank you for your time reading my application and I hope I would be choosed

MonkeyMS Rawks.

Your loyal player ,

Brendan Lee [LambChop]

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:52 am