MonkeyStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonkeyStory

[ThaGuyy's] GM application.

ephiveder
    Forum junky

[ThaGuyy's] GM application. Empty [ThaGuyy's] GM application.

Post by ephiveder Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:32 pm

Section 1 - Introduction]

* Position you are recruiting for :
    GM

* Full Name :
    Ephi Veder

* In-Game Name :
    ThaGuyy

* Time Zone :
    Amsterdam, Holland / The Netherlands, ( PST + 1 )

* Languages spoken most often :
    Dutch

* Other Languages that you might know :
    I speak pretty good english and with my brother next to me i would also be able to speak some German and French.

* How much time you will be able to spend on the computer :
    7 - 9 hours in weekdays (Monday ~ Friday) & 12 - 15 hours in the weekends (Saturday ~ Sunday)

[Section 2 - Resume]

* What makes MonkeyMS so great? :
    -The awesome events
    -The nice staff that are always willing to help
    -The active and nice people
    -The cool rebirth rewards
    -The good player commands
    -The awesome rates
    -The NPC's that give you everything you want & need.

* Why do you want to be a GM? :
    I want to make cool new events, spread out MonkeyMS, hope to make it more fun, help people when they need it and there isn't any other Game Master online at that moment.

* Do you have any experience? : (If you say YES, you MUST
    PROVIDE PROOF, otherwise it is NOT valid)
    Yes & No, it is very weird though. My brother has been Game Master on several other Private servers and became pretty professional at it. I watched him helping people and doing all the commands almost everyday with and i've also played a few times on his characters on the Private servers. So yeah, i do have expirience, but no, not on my own account so no proove.

* If yes, why did you get fired/quit? :

* How did you discover MonkeyMS? : My brother (Michael AKA Admin~Micha / [Admin]Micha) told me about MonkeyMS.

* How will you (try to) improve MonkeyMS? : Spread it out, help people, make the server more fun, be online when other GM's might not be.

* Will you be able to spread our server? :
    Yes, I will.

And how will you be able to? :
    By Voting everyday, telling people to vote, telling my friends on MSN & other sites.

* Who told you about MonkeyMS or how did you get to it? : My brother (Michael AKA Admin~Micha / [Admin]Micha) told me about MonkeyMS.

Did you tell people about it? (Perhaps number how many you told) : Yeah, we (my brother and i) have advertised it alot on other private servers and gained many new players.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:20 pm