MonkeyStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonkeyStory

2 posters

gabe new format gm app the right format :L

gabe1kels
    Forum junky

gabe new format gm app the right format :L Empty gabe new format gm app the right format :L

Post by gabe1kels Sun May 10, 2009 10:07 pm

The gm from the other site told me wrong format so here it is :L

Position you are recruiting for :supergm or gm you decide :3

Full Name :gabriel black

In-Game Name :gabe1kels

Time Zone :im on evreyday almost O.o

Languages spoken most often : ENGLISH

Other Languages that you might know :Spanish

How much time you will be able to spend on the computer : school days about 6 hours weekends all day

[Section 2 - Resume]

What makes MonkeyMS so great? :it has awsome rates very nice active people whats not great about it :3

Why do you want to be a GM? : i wanna help make this a funner server have more events more people then when more people more gms Smile

Do you have any experience? : (If you say YES, you MUST
    PROVIDE PROOF, otherwise it is NOT valid) there was gaming friends https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHMRK0DTDyU&feature=player_embedded thats a youtube video i cant take pics because server down

How did you discover MonkeyMS? :google

How will you (try to) improve MonkeyMS? : make more events and more people and more people means more gms make it hacker free and maybe try and get better at coding and help with that

Will you be able to spread our server? : ya i already made a video on youtube its not really like a serious video its just me and the owner of the server pvping if he remembers that O.o but it tells rates and stuff in vid

And how will you be able to? : i can make a video like tell the rates and like how great the server is i have nothing better to do ps no im not a fat person who sits on computer all day i only have soccer on monday and thursday

Who told you about MonkeyMS or how did you get to it? :google.com told me Razz

Did you tell people about it? (Perhaps number how many you told) : well theres 6 views on video so 6 :3
    christy14
    christy14
    Forum junky

gabe new format gm app the right format :L Empty Re: gabe new format gm app the right format :L

Post by christy14 Wed May 20, 2009 7:02 am

BS GAMING STORY NO LIES PLEASE DENIED

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:26 pm