MonkeyStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonkeyStory

new gm app( the real way) in format

lilnick619
    Forum junky

new gm app( the real way) in format Empty new gm app( the real way) in format

Post by lilnick619 Thu May 07, 2009 11:49 am

Position you are recruiting for :gm or supergm anyone

Full Name :nickfarbar

In-Game Name :lilnick

Time Zone : Time is 8:22 am on Thursday, May 7, 2009 - Burlington, ON

Languages spoken most often : ENGLISH

Other Languages that you might know :non

How much time you will be able to spend on the computer :
    (mon-fri)=1am fri day 6-8am (weekends)= 5am to 8am ( sometimes i will be late because i have volly games

[Section 2 - Resume]

What makes MonkeyMS so great? : i don't no i didnt play yet because of hemachi yet i know its fun and its fair

Why do you want to be a GM? : to make it funner fairer hackerfree and if u let me i will be doing jq 1st gets 30gm scrolled 2nd get 20 and 3rd gets 10 i will be doing this every 2 days.

Do you have any experience? : (If you say YES, you MUST
    PROVIDE PROOF, otherwise it is NOT valid)no but i think i will do a good job i will listen too what u or other gms tell me to do.

How did you discover MonkeyMS? :youtube

How will you (try to) improve MonkeyMS? : makeing hacker free and makeing it fun and fair with events so ppl can vote more

Will you be able to spread our server? : i can make a video of this server if u want me too or tell pplin my school
    And how will you be able to? : i can make a video like tell the rates what u can do all does stuff

Who told you about MonkeyMS or how did you get to it? : no one t old me i get it from youtube
    Did you tell people about it? (Perhaps number how many you told) : 0 NOTE: plz send it

[Use this format or we will not read / accpect your app]

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:43 pm