MonkeyStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonkeyStory

x3apple Staff app

prisca1256
    Forum junky

x3apple Staff app Empty x3apple Staff app

Post by prisca1256 Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:20 pm

* Position you are recruiting for :Gm aka Game Master.
    * Full Name :Prisca Chan.
    * In-Game Name :x3apple.
    * Time Zone :UTC + 10 hour.
    * Languages spoken most often :English.
    * Other Languages that you might know :Chinese.
    * How much time you will be able to spend on the computer :About 5-12 hours.

* What makes MonkeyMS so great? :Great Admin's,Gm's And Maplers.
    * Why do you want to be a GM? :I want to be a GM because i could help maplers if they have anyu difficulty.
    * Do you have any experience? : (If you say YES, you MUST
    PROVIDE PROOF, otherwise it is NOT valid): Nope First Time
    * If yes, why did you get fired/quit? :
    * How did you discover MonkeyMS? :I discovered MonkeyMS by searchingn through the rankings at the same time Admin Micha Helped Me.
    * How will you (try to) improve MonkeyMS? :I will try to improve it by telling my friends about it and help maplers.
    * Will you be able to spread our server? :I probably will because it's kind of easy to spread the news Very Happy.
    And how will you be able to? :I will able to by making a website (probably) and telling my friends about this server.
    * Who told you about MonkeyMS or how did you get to it? :Admin Micha tell me almost all the information about this server.
    Did you tell people about it? (Perhaps number how many you told) :I just started this server, so i might start telling people about this server tommorow.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:28 pm