MonkeyStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonkeyStory

[Gm App] Jolter

Jolter
    Forum junky

[Gm App] Jolter Empty [Gm App] Jolter

Post by Jolter Tue May 12, 2009 1:30 am

Hello Very Happy welcome to my gm app... hope u enjoy it :O

Name: Omar Mekkaoui (13 years old turning 14)

Time Zone:
    GMT +4

Time Spent Online:
    I Usually play maple on Weekdays for about 4-7 hours unless something comes up but on weekends F3 im on like forever Razz

Why Do You Want To Join The Staff
    I would Like to be a GM because banning hackers and making events is what i do best, im very familiar with the gm commands and would be very honored to be able to become a gm in this server

What Do You Think You Can Do

I am Brilliant in making events such as X/O quiz and Jump Quest events, im also very skilled at banning and making ppl shut up because i never lose my temper in front of any1 in maple, it just shows a bad example to them, but if i get chosen ill most likely want to be an NX event GM or just a plain ol Event Gm.

. How can you benefit the server

Easy i can add a whole new bunch of Great events and probably make the WHOLE sever a much better place. Making events is what i do best but thats not the only job i can do, i can do much more, but you have to pick me to find the others out Razz, i can be a great assist, so if uve run out of picks PIck me Razz... lol jk its actually ur pick, anyways getting off topic, i can benefit the server greatly by making sure that the security of the server is much higher and with a great sister who was a PRO gm in 5 different servers, i can get helped by her.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:50 pm