MonkeyStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonkeyStory

3 posters

Preowned gm app

christy14
    christy14
    Forum junky

Preowned gm app Empty Preowned gm app

Post by christy14 Fri May 08, 2009 8:34 am

1. Name (Full):Alen Magreli

-RESUMING QUESTION ONE-

IGN:PreOwned

-RESUMING FURTHER QUESTIONS-

2. Time Zone/Location:Pacific

3. Time spent online(Can be used against you):I spend around 4-5 hous a day after school.

4. Why do u want to join the staff:I want to join the staff because its a very loving staff.It will definently bring up my spirts to because I just came out of swine flue.It will definently help me become who i am again.The staff also looks like a very nice family and i want to join the family.

5. What do you think u can do:I can definently make this server non Hamachi.I can help ban hakers ect.Un stuck ppl if there stuck.And I can do daily event ect.I will make sure that i will ban acurately.I can code this server to become more efficent.Ive been telling family friends and more ppl about the server.Ive posted coment on porblems that ppl are having on the server and more.

6. How can you benefit the server:I can benifit this server in many ways.I can make it a better servr i can make it more popular.I can even make webs for it ive alredy made one.monkeysgm.webs.com.Ive alredy got this server 5 more memeber and ive only been playing for a few days.I also have taken notice alot of ppl cant connect to the servre once i fix hamachi i will be able to solve that problem.My friend Fizz got banded for no aperant reason.Its due to abnormal online activities with other ppl.Again if i solve hamachi other ppls internet activites /hack will not effect gmae play.

7)Languges you know:I ussually speak english but i also know gorgeian,hebrew,russian,arabic,spanish,and learning french taking lessons every tues.

8)EXPIERIENCE:I owned my on PS Judis MS but quit because it was not poular.Proof?http://www.duststar.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/gmss1.jpg.i was also a GM for desu MS proff desums.net.I am gm deepsea u can check on website but im not sure if its posted on the web cuz i quit (lagy server +crashes) so log on to desuMS and ask comone if they heard of GM DeepSea but it might be on web.

[Optional]

1. Personality:I am awlways friendly as michale and ernie know i will nevre pick on somone nor will i ban somone for no reason.I will help andyone A.S.A.P. and i will not just say that i will help u and ditch you like other GMs on other PS.I am not a bully like other GMs that ban u for no reason its pritty gey i know.

2. Hobbies:I like to bungie jump and swim.

3. What you think is “fun":i think playing poker and going out with my friends is lots of fun.(and playing MonkeyMS mich)xD

Last edited by christy14 on Sun May 10, 2009 1:47 am; edited 3 times in total
    Bernie[Owner]
    Forum junky

Preowned gm app Empty Re: Preowned gm app

Post by Bernie[Owner] Fri May 08, 2009 8:39 am

nice app but needs to be longer
    [Admin]Micha
    [Admin]Micha
    Forum junky

Post by [Admin]Micha Sat May 09, 2009 5:33 am

Verry impressive application!!!!!

* 3. What you think is “fun":i think playing poker and going out with my friends is lots of fun

Too bad 'Playing MonkeyMS' isn't there Wink
    I'd say... APROVED!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:05 pm