MonkeyStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonkeyStory

Lakitus GM app thank you :D!

Lakitu
    Forum junky

Lakitus GM app thank you :D! Empty Lakitus GM app thank you :D!

Post by Lakitu Sun May 03, 2009 5:24 am

Position you are recruiting for :GM if possible

Full Name :Timothy Jacob Salcido

In-Game Name :Lakitu

Time Zone : Eastern standard time

Languages spoken most often :English

Other Languages that you might know :I sortof know spanish but not alot

How much time you will be able to spend on the computer :Well after school on weekdays if i dont go skating about 3-4 hours

[Section 2 - Resume]

What makes MonkeyMS so great? :Muar lol i just like the fact that people seem to love the server.. or like it alot and ive met alot of gms so far and they are all nice Very Happy good rates, awsome coding, its just an awsome server Very Happy

Why do you want to be a GM? : Because i want to be able to help the people that need help and i want to be able to have the feeling that i have meaning somewhere.

Do you have any experience? :Well ive had and do have servers of my own.. ive logged alot of time practicing.. i know alot of gm commands/codes. i have been a GM in 1 server and almost a gm in another till it shut down.. the server i was a GM in previously was called InvertMaple (shut down). The other server i was almost a gm in .. well .. i cant think of the name.. but it was something like.. ZombieMS? .. im not sure.. but yeah lol

If yes, why did you get fired/quit? :Invert maple.. the server i was a gm in previously.. shut down.. so did the zombieMS 1.. but i quit most of my servers cause either they sucked.. or it was that nobody really joined Sad so yeah.

How did you discover MonkeyMS? :I found monkeyms by searching through extremetop 100 i believe.. and i just like to find new servers and play them to test them out.. and if they are good i stick with them Very Happy i dont like over crouded servers.. if monkey ever did become overcrowded then atleast i would know what it was like befor.. i would still play though Very Happy!

How will you (try to) improve MonkeyMS? :I would try to help by making vids/ helping other players in need of help/ and teaching others not to beg.. (that pisses me off when people beg to do something .. especially for gm items/gm positions) and especially in new servers still in progress.

Will you be able to spread our server? :I believe i would be able to get you a substantial amount of players Very Happy!

And how will you be able to? :i could advertise on other servers such as my nubby server Very Happy!!!

Who told you about MonkeyMS or how did you get to it? : I was just searching for new servers to play when i found monkeyms .. it sounded legit so i checked it out.. ITs an awsome server that i can relate to . and thats why i want the job of GM.

Did you tell people about it? (Perhaps number how many you told) : Sadly .. i recently just started playing maple again. so i havent gotten around to telling people.. but i have tryed to get my irl friends to download and play monkey.. but they just said its a waste of time.. Please consider my application.. Thank you Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:53 am