MonkeyStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonkeyStory

gabe1kels gm app

Poll

do u think i should be gm?

[ 0 ]
    gabe1kels gm app Bar_left0%gabe1kels gm app Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    gabe1kels gm app Bar_left0%gabe1kels gm app Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    gabe1kels
    Forum junky

gabe1kels gm app Empty gabe1kels gm app

Post by gabe1kels Sat May 02, 2009 9:56 am

Position you are recruiting for : gm

Full Name : gabe

In-Game Name : gabe1kels

Time Zone :

Languages spoken most often : english

Other Languages that you might know : spanish

How much time you will be able to spend on the computer : any time when im needed

[Section 2 - Resume]

What makes MonkeyMS so great? : evrey1 is nice gms have alot of events each day gms arnt mean i mean whats not great about it

Why do you want to be a GM? : because my server got shut down so i need a good new server to join and i picked this one

Do you have any experience? : (If you say YES, you MUST
    PROVIDE PROOF, otherwise it is NOT valid) gaming firnds heres link but u have 2 make a acc
    http://gamingfriends.vhost4free.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=60 and idk how to prove my server

If yes, why did you get fired/quit? : the owner of gamingfriends gave up on server and my server got shut down

How did you discover MonkeyMS? :
    extreme top 100 website

How will you (try to) improve MonkeyMS? : i can help code when i finish my lesson in coding i can advertise i can get some friends 2 join im nice im exoed with the server even if i joined yesterday already got 17 rb

Will you be able to spread our server? :i have a youtube so i can make videos and i can invite friends from school
    And how will you be able to? :

Who told you about MonkeyMS or how did you get to it? : i googlegled good maplestory server and it went to extreme top 100 website and i found server

Did you tell people about it? (Perhaps number how many you told) : 3 of my friends from school

well thanks for atleast reading it plz just put like no if i didnt make it Razz

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:11 am